Students in the Charleston Campus area of ââLakeview College of Nursing who received scholarships for the 2021 fall semester include:
- Hannah Bierman of Effingham received the Minnie Hahn Williams Memorial Scholarship.
- Riley Black of Charleston received the Evelyn McWilliams Memorial Scholarship.
- Zachariah Bovard of Charleston received the Dr Robert and Sue Ewbank Fellowship.
- Alyssa Brooks from Charleston received the Transfer Need Scholarship.
- Courtland Brooks of Charleston received the Helen Feldkamp Memorial Scholarship.
- Bryson Cutts of Greenup received the Merit Transfer Scholarship.
- Sarah Evans from Tuscola received the Transfer Need Scholarship.
- Benjamin Geisler of Charleston received the Mr. and Mrs. Leroy Schultz Memorial Fellowship.
- Mallorie Mason of Shelbyville received the Lakeview Memorial Hospital Jr.
- Mackenzie Melton of Arcola received the Charline Grygiel Memorial Fellowship.
- Ashley Miller of Shelbyville received the LCN Fellowship in honor of Clyde Meachum.
- Rebekah Moutria d’Arcola received the Merit Transfer Scholarship.
- Hannah Nowlin of Atwood received the Carroll and Luise Snyder Scholarship Fund.
- Angel Roby of Charleston received the Paul Michael and Mary Jayne Sherksnis Fellowship.
- Shawn Weber of Teutopolis received the Pam Taylor Fellowship.
- Andrew Worthey of Louisville received the Frona Y. Tolliver Fellowship.
Area students recognized on Eastern Illinois University’s Honor Roll for the 2021 summer semester include:
Summa Cum Laude (3.9 to 4.0 GPA)
â¢ Paul J. Abraham; Charleston – Health Administration; Business Administration
â¢ Shawn J. Drone; Altamont – Kinesiology and sports studies: Teacher training
â¢ Tatum C. Ellis; Sullivan – Corporate Communication; Public relations
â¢ Sarah N. Mummel; Charleston – Biological Sciences; Environmental impact and sustainability
â¢ Jaselyn C. Nacke; Arcola – Exercise Science
â¢ Parish of Aislinn; Charleston – Ex Sci: Pre-physical therapy
â¢ Madison M. Taylor; Matoon – Marketing
Cum Laude (3.65 to 3.79 GPA)
â¢ Quinn E. Camfield; Matoon – Biological Sciences
â¢ Karina D. Davis; Mattoon – Health Administration; Business Administration
â¢ Guillaume D. Petitjean; Newton – Hotel management; Business Administration
â¢ Ambrosia E. Roberts; Charleston – Health Administration; Business Administration
Zachary Moutria d’Arcola, as made the Dean’s List for the summer term 2021 at the University of Maryland Global Campus.
welcomes Andrea Ruth from Marshall who attends Montclair State University.
Arianna Kopplin of Altamont received a Bachelor of Science in Entertainment Management from Missouri State University.
The following students have been named to the 2021 Summer President’s List at Southern New Hampshire University: Chad Hybarger of Neoga, April Clark of Mattoon, Jacklyn Duniphan of Casey, Donald Munro of Mattoon, Austin Huntington of Effingham, Kari- Ann Henry of Newman, Christopher Mudd of Mattoon, Gillian Ivanova of the Assumption.
Mattoon-zone locations through the years